GAIN & RETAIN CUSTOMERS - 2 Day Program
Grow by Mastering Selling Skills
The essence of selling is to gain and retain customers.
An organization can only grow by gaining new customers. In order to sustain growth, one needs to retain customers. In order to retain customers, one needs to be customer-focused as customer satisfaction leads to customer delight and customer delight leads to customer loyalty. Customer satisfaction will only work if it is driven by organizational commitment, not just by creating a department.
In other words, convert a suspect into a prospect, prospect into a customer, customer into a client and become a supplier instead of a seller.
People keep talking about the sales as B2B or B2C. But every sales boils down to P2P- People to People.
What is the Essence of Selling?
- Difference between a suspect and a prospect
- Difference between a customer and a client
- Difference between marketing and selling
- Who is a sales person? How do we define one?
- Aren't we all selling?
- What is consultative approach?
- Transactional vs Relationship Selling
- What are Cardinal Rules in Selling?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who want to grow professionally by making selling as their career or veterans who want to sharpen their Skills and excel in Selling.
This program is very effective with real life examples, discussions, exercises and simulations. It will help you develop an action plan.
Upon completion, participants shall be able to overcome resistance, build trust and close more sales.
COMMENTS FROM PARTICIPANTS
"I applied the principles that I learnt at your sales training program, resulting in sky rocketing my sales by 110% within a period of 12 months "
Hemal Patel, Director, Tripcon Engineering Pvt. Ltd.Read More.....
Principles of selling are common to all industries. You will have the opportunity to customize the sales training to your Product/Industry.
2 Day Program Gain & Retain Customers
Rs.34,500 + GST = Rs.40,710*
Rs.39,500 + GST = Rs.46,610
- Enroll 5 participants and get 6th complimentary
- Enroll 10 paid participants and get 3 complimentary
* Early Bird Benefit
- Early Bird Benefit is valid for Investments received up to 20 days prior to the program dates: