Public Speaking & Presentation Skills - 2 Day Prog.
2 days of coaching and a lifetime of courage to stand in front of everyone.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Learn the secrets of the greatest public speakers in the world
- Influence others by mastering platform skills
- Learn the DOs and DON'Ts of public speaking
Whether we realize or not, we all do speak in public. Some do it effectively, while others only wish that they could.
All through history, whether in business, political or religious leaders, they all have risen to the top because of their ability to speak in public and make powerful presentations. Public speaking and presentation skills could be the deciding factors in your career/business growth. Some of the most defining moments in history took place because of the ability to speak in public.
Effective public speaking could be a game-changer in life. In other words, it could be a life changer in your personal and professional world.
- Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address.
- Winston Churchill's speech in the parliament during the second world war.
- John F Kennedy's famous speech where he said, "Ask not, what the country can do for you. Ask, what you can do for your country".
- Martin Luther King's famous speech: "I have a dream" inspired the nation to change the course of history.
- It builds high self esteem. When a person is able to speak in public effectively, their self worth and self confidence goes up. Overcoming the fear of speaking in public is a great achievement and becomes a tremendous self esteem booster.
- Your ability to communicate one on one goes up. Confidence gained through public speaking makes one on one communication a lot easier. Hence, it impacts relationships.
- Helps you gain credibility and recognition.
- You are perceived as an expert.
- You can leverage your position through the power of platform.
- It gives you the ability to inspire, influence and get results.
- It opens up growth opportunities in every area of your life.
- It sharpens your mind – helps you be more prepared to think on your feet.
- It gives you a competitive advantage over others.
- Visual - the speaker is the biggest visual
- Vocal - its not what we say, how we say
- Verbal - strength of content.
- Closure and Q&A
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaders and potential leaders who are looking at gaining a competitive edge through Public Speaking & Presentation Skills.
Group size would be approximately 15 people for personalised, intense one-on-one interaction. Sessions would be recorded for instant feedback.
Upon completion, participants shall be able to make powerful speeches and presentations.
COMMENTS FROM PARTICIPANTS
"The program helped me to boost my self-confidence in Public Speaking. It helped me to make a long presentation very effectively".
Mr. M.S.Rao, Director, Ministry of Environment & Forests
2 Day Program Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
Rs.98,000 + GST = Rs.115,640*
Rs.108.000 + GST = Rs.227,400
- Enroll 5 participants and get 6th complimentary
- Enroll 10 paid participants and get 3 complimentary
* Early Bird Benefit
- Early Bird Benefit is valid for Investments received up to 20 days prior to the program dates: